Help enthusiastic local juniors improve their English through fun conversations.
Angloville is looking for enthusiastic native English speakers to join as native English speaker conversationalists. You will be participating at the Angloville Junior Weekend workshop series in Budapest, designed to bring together enthusiastic local juniors with native English speakers for creative and fun language and cultural exchange. As a conversationalist, you will help them improve their English while having fun yourself.
Angloville is the largest provider of language immersion programmes in Central and Eastern Europe. We bring in native English speakers from around the world to help our participants overcome their speaking barriers through conversations, games, creative sessions while learning a lot about the English-speaking culture and building connections.
About this opportunity:
As a conversationalist, you will take part in 4-5-hours long Saturday workshops at the Angloville’s cozy training centre in downtown Budapest.
• Workshops take place on Saturdays between 9:00 and 13:30
• Workshops are led by Angloville coordinators, your role is to be a conversation partner for participants
What is required from you:
• Native English speaker born and raised in an English-speakingcountry
(native-level will be considered if you grew up in an international environment)
• Young, energetic, outgoing person who likes to be with kids/teenagers
• Reliable team player with great communication skills
• Some background in tutoring/mentoring/teaching/working with kids is a plus
What we provide:
• A casual, fun atmosphere, full of creative activities that don’t feel like“work”
• An environment where you can meet and build friendships with local youth
• An opportunity to meet fellow English speakers from all over theworld
• Daily pay + complimentary snack & beverage during each workshop
• A unique addition to your CV showcasing your coaching/tutoring and teamwork skills
• An opportunity to become a coordinator at one of our summer camps in the region
Place of work, Downtown Budapest
Please apply directly through our website.
Please apply by filling out our application form below.
We usually get a lot of applications so we only reach out to those who got selected to a phone interview. If you want make your application stand out make it as personalised as you can. Use the cover letter to express why you would be a good fit for the Angloville team and why you would want to work with our company.
Please upload your documents in a pdf format, please include your name and your desired position as well.